Lately, Ive been loving Garden of Life Raw Meal. And lately, Ive also been loving coco nibs. Every once in a while, I think that you should treat yourself to something decadent and indulgent. And no this isn’t just for the lady’s. I know you men have sweet tooth’s as well. The only problem with treating yourself to something like that, is the tough decision of deciding whether or not its worth accepting the high calorie laden side of the treat. Don’t you ever get tired of that? I mean, why does something that tastes good have to be bad for you?
Well, I have a recipe for you that is not only a meal replacement (yes, your read right), but its also very good for you to. And you will get so much nutrients from it is ridiculous. Oh yea, there is so much chocolate in here, you’d swear it was Valentines Day. Now because these smoothies are very meticulous and finicky with getting the recipe amounts correct, I suggest you play around with it.
Here is what you will need
- 1 Scoop of Garden of Life Raw Meal in Real Raw Chocolate
- 1-2 Table spoons of Cocoa Nibs (Depends on how sweet you want it)
- 1-1/2 A scoop of Garden of Life Perfect Food Energizer
- 1-1/2 cup(s) of of any non-dairy milk (Regular dairy milk is a little too rich for this smoothie and may cause a thick mixture, that may not me palatable for some.)
- 1/2 A cup of water (optional to thin out the mixture.)
- 1 Banana
- A Blender of Blender Bottle (If using the Blender Bottle option, you may want to skip the banana. The smoothie will still be sweet though.)
For more information, check out www.GardenofLife.com